The Tex Services Group Customer Charter
- To provide services to the highest possible standards of quality,efficiency, workmanship and to do our work in the most cost effective manner with your needs firmly at the front of our focus.
- To ensure that we acheive our charter all our operatives sign up to our code of conduct
- The guarantee of an all inclusive price quoted before work is commenced
- Personnel who are vetted, have the requisite high level of qualifactions and have been trained in customer interaction
- All personnel are in corporate fully branded uniform and will present an ID badge upon arrival
- A commitement to arrive within a pre-determined and agreed time window.
- To give if requested a guarantee prior notification of any delay well in advance of the appointment.
- No call out charge and free quotes given without obligation
- Guaranteed workmanship for up to 12 months
- A guarantee to clear up efficiently and effectively on completion of works to your satifaction
- ISO 9001 quality assurance accreditation
- Corgi registration for plumbers
- NICEIC accreditation for electricians